Global artificial ventilation and anesthesia masks market is expected to reach USD 2,888.8 million by 2022, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Key factors attributing to market growth include rising number of operation and emergency room procedures coupled with growing demand novel products which can be used to carry out intubation process without removing the oxygen mask. Increase in the target disease has a direct impact on the number of operation room, emergency and intensive care procedures and is expected to boost usage rates of ventilation masks over the forecast period.
Increasing geriatric population is a major factor increasing the prevalence rate of several diseases. Additionally, growing prevalence of sleep apnea is one of the most significant growth drivers for these anesthesia and ventilation masks over the forecast period.
According to statistics published by the National Sleep Foundation in 2012, around 40 million Americans were affected by chronic sleep disorders. Furthermore, these patients are at a high risk of visiting emergency department and intensive care units, and as a consequence are expected to increase the demand of ventilation masks in the next seven years.
The market dynamics indicate that various players operating in this space compete on the basis of product specification and prices. The technology used to manufacture, quality of the product, and patient comfort are the key variables expected to impact the usage of these products. The healthcare providers assess the risk to the patient and determine the need to use invasive ventilation or non-invasive ventilation. The use of non invasive masks in accident and trauma cases, lung failure and other emergency cases is a key factor contributing to the high usage rates of these products.
The market is segmented on the basis of application as operation room, intensive care units, emergency room, dental, and home care. In 2014 operating room held the maximum share of over 58% for low risk procedures and is expected to be the largest segment in the next seven years. Increase in insurance penetration, number of hospitals and dental centers to tap the high unmet needs in emerging economies is a key factor expected to boost the surgical volume and therefore these factors are expected to increase the demand for ventilation masks over the forecast period.
Request to Sample of This Report @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/artificial-ventilation-anesthesia-masks-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- In 2014, North America dominated the overall market with a share of more than 50%. Key factors attributing to its large share include presence of robust healthcare infrastructure, which includes hospitals, emergency and dental centers.
- Furthermore, in the U.S., the Affordable Care Act is a key driver encouraging millions of patients to opt for surgical treatments and utilize other healthcare services, and as a result is expected to boost usage rates of artificial ventilation and anesthesia masks over the forecast period.
- Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing market over the forecast period. Key factors attributing to its high growth are increase in public and private healthcare expenditure to build new hospitals, improve reimbursement scenario which lead to improvement in overall healthcare indicators.
- Additionally, large population affected with various diseases is expected to increase the number of emergency, ICU and operating room procedures and as a result are expected to increase usage rates in these markets.
- Key players operating in the market include Phillips Respironics, ResMed, Fisher & Paykel, CareFusion, Ambu, Drager, and others. These companies have an extensive portfolio of ventilation and CPAP masks.
- Additionally, emergence of new players with novel product offerings such as SuperNO2VA from RMDevices is expected change market dynamics due to its ability to carry out inhalation anesthesia, artificial ventilation and intubation procedure simultaneously.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/artificial-ventilation-anesthesia-masks-market/request
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, the company offers market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries including technology, chemicals, materials, healthcare and energy.
For More Information, Visit Grand View Research
Corporate Sales Specialist, U.S.A.
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Blog Site: http://forecastresearchreport.blogspot.in/