Global blood gas and electrolyte market is expected to reach USD 653.5 million by 2022, according to a new study by Grand View Research Inc. Rising number of patients in ICU and critical care units and increasing demand for high throughput and integrated systems are some key factors likely to drive the blood gas and electrolyte analyzers market. Growing global geriatric population base is also expected to significantly contribute towards market growth over the forecast period, by triggering the incidence rates of target diseases and widening the base of patients requiring critical care. Furthermore, the emergence of multi-parameter monitoring devices owing to, expanding test menus and growing demand for portable devices is expected to boost usage rates over the forecast period. The availability of blood gas analyzers has helped enhance the care of critically ill patients allowing for frequent diagnosis and monitoring of respiratory problems and ability to guide prognosis and therapy. Rising demand for technically advanced sleek handheld devices involving short turnaround time has resulted in the development of more compact, sleek, handheld point-of-care devices. For instance, the OPTI CCA-TS2 blood gas and electrolyte analyzers use innovative optical technology and provide fast results while requiring minimal maintenance.
View Full Report with TOC @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/blood-gas-and-electrolyte-analyzers
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Portable analyzers dominated the market with a share of over 60.0% in 2014 and are also expected to witness lucrative growth over the forecast period. Growing demand for automated, self-monitoring, portable devices, shorter analysis time, and quick accurate results are key factors boosting the growth of this segment.
- Combined blood gas and electrolyte analyzers are expected to rapidly gain market share over the forecast period. Rising need for analyzers, which can analyze blood and electrolyte samples together are swiftly gaining popularity among users.
- North America accounted for more than 40% of the blood gas and electrolyte analyzers market in 2014. Presence of sophisticated healthcare infrastructure along with favorable reimbursement plans are some key factors expected to drive regional market growth.
- Presence of high unmet needs clubbed with rapidly improving healthcare infrastructure in the emerging markets of India and China is expected to help Asia Pacific grow at a lucrative rate throughout the forecast period. Growing demand for decentralized point-of-care diagnostic facilities handling large volumes of diagnostic tests is also expected to drive regional market growth.
- Key players of the blood gas and electrolyte analyzers market include Siemens, Medica, Roche, Nova Stat, Bayer, Radiometer Medical, Convergent technologies, Dalko Diagnostics, Afford Medical Technologies, and Accurex Biomedical Pvt. Ltd.
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the blood gas and electrolyte analyzers market on the basis of products, application, end-use, and region:
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, the company offers market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries including technology, chemicals, materials, healthcare and energy.
For More Information, Visit Grand View Research
Corporate Sales Specialist, U.S.A.
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Blog Site: http://www.mediafound.org/