This report provides the latest asset allocations of Canada HNWIs across 13 asset classes. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of Canada HNWIs to 2020 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy.
- This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Canada.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2011 and the end of 2015. This enables us to determine how well the country’s HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
Browse Full Report With TOC @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/hnwi-asset-allocation-in-canada-2016
- Independent market sizing of Canada HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2011 to 2015
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2020
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The HNWI Asset Allocation in Canada 2016 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind.Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth report as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level ofgranularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2020.
- Equities were the largest asset class for Canadian HNWIs in 2015, accounting for 31.5% of total HNWI assets. This was followed by business interests with 25.8%, real estate with 18.5%, fixed-income with 11.3%, alternatives with 7.3%, and cash and deposits with 5.6%.
- Equities, business interests and alternatives recorded the highest growth during the review period, at respective rates of 39.4%, 28.2% and 18.1%.
- Alternative assets held by Canadian HNWIs decreased from 7.5% to 7.3% between 2011 and 2015. HNWI allocations to commodities decreased from 2.6% to 1.5% of total assets during this period.
- WealthInsight expects allocations in commodities to remain the same over the forecast period, at 1.5% of total HNWI assets by 2020.
- Canadian HNWI liquid assets valued US$886.8 billion as of 2015, representing 48.4% of total wealth holdings.
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
For more information visit: Radiant Insights
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Blog URL: http://sagarkadam.kinja.com/