Cloud computing continues to gain acceptance in business, enterprise and consumer markets. But can the momentum be sustained? Can current market prices remain? Will the infrastructure and security be satisfactory for the growing user base? With increased concerns over data ownership, will users remain satisfied with outsourced storage and access? We are now entering a stage of user acceptance, so can Cloud companies maintain their usage rates and stop churn? These are key questions as we enter the next phase of Cloud acceptance. This report will ensure you and your company are in the best position to take advantage of the key opportunities within the Cloud IT market.
– GMR Data predict that the cloud computing market will be worth $75bn this year, but what will it be next year? What about the following year, and in 2019? This report tells you.
– Which areas of the world will be key in cloud computing as the industry develops, seeks to maximize revenues and reduce costs? GMR Data will tell you.
– What are the key R&D pipelines and high growth potential in each industry and regional sector?
The 3 Key challenges that must be faced in the global cloud computing market include:
- The cloud computing market has grown exponentially over the last 5 years. As companies and increasingly individuals and governments have begun or deployed this service for reasons primarily related to expenditure reduction, productivity, and efficiency, the cloud computing market has grown considerably – how has the market coped with this? Can the infrastructure hold up?
- This increased market is directly linked to pricing and savings – can these pricing strategies be maintained? With the major IT players offering cloud services we can expect major competition, but does it ensure innovative services and value? With various pricing models based on subscription, consumption, advertising, and market-based, is your company achieving the best revenue streams or is your company operating within the best pricing format.
- Key services that are proving particularly popular relate to data storage, backup and recovery, as well as customer relationship management models and user productivity suites. There is still space in the market for innovative services that drive expenditure reduction, productivity, and efficiency. What will they be, and who will get them to market first?
Through reading this report you will gain knowledge of the following:
- a) Analysis of the state of the global cloud computing market in 2014 and a market forecast for the period 2014-2019.
- b) Identify how the market operates and which companies are operating in the market, their current products and pipeline candidates
- c) Discover how the global cloud market is evolving across the forecast period of 2014-2019 through the examination of global and regional benefits and challenges, particularly relating to political, economic, social, and technological factors
- d) Read our interview with 2 key global authorities, as well as 2 new entrants, in the cloud computing market
Only by ordering this in-depth exclusive report will you have full access to the unique findings. This information is not available anywhere else. Find full details of these IT developments and services in this new GMR Data report.
Discover exactly what the industry leaders are doing TODAY –
Within GMR Data’s ‘Cloud Computing Development and Commercial Application – Data, Analysis and Forecasts to 2019’ we analyse the key Cloud Computing and Services in the market today and how they will perform across the next 5 years.
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
For more information visit: Radiant Insights
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Blog URL: http://sagarkadam.kinja.com/