Global Craniomaxillofacial Devices Market is expected to reach USD 1.71 billion by 2022, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing incidence rate of facial fractures and demand for minimally invasive reconstruction surgery are expected to drive the craniomaxillofacial devices market over the forecast period. Introduction of advanced procedures such as robotic arm assisted CMF surgery and bio-absorbable implants for cranial fixation are also expected to drive the demand for craniomaxillofacial devices over the forecast period. Virtual plating technology, 3D implants and development of cost effective thoracic fixation devices are further expected to provide this market with robust future growth opportunities. Additionally, presence of favorable initiatives for instance, ASCFS (American Society of Craniofacial Surgery) in the U.S. and ISCFS (International Society of Craniofacial Surgery) conducting periodic symposiums, aimed at increasing patient and surgeon awareness levels related to CMF procedures is expected to boost usage rates over the forecast period. The market is also expected to gain penetration owing to, the growing geriatric population prone to osteoporosis and increasing adoption rates of premium products such as titanium mesh for CMF surgery.
Request to Sample of This Report @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/craniomaxillofacial-devices-market
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- CMF plate and screw fixation dominated the overall product market in 2014, owing to its wide usage in increasing number of CMF trauma and reconstruction procedures which are non elective.
- Metallic implants were the most widely used implants in 2014, owing to associated advantages associated such as rigid support to fracture, non corrosive in nature and greater market penetration. In addition, increasing demand for minimally invasive surgery and the introduction of technologically advanced products for reconstructive surgery are expected to fuel market growth over the forecast period.
- The plastic surgery market is expected to register lucrative growth over the forecast period owing to, the increasing demand and expenditure on cosmetic surgery, especially in developed economies such as the U.S. and Canada.
- North America was the largest regional craniomaxillofacial devices market in 2014. The region’s market position is attributed to by factors such as introduction of technologically advanced CMF devices, rising demand for minimally invasive surgeries, presence of sophisticated healthcare infrastructure and high patient awareness levels.
- Asia Pacific region is anticipated to register rapid growth over the forecast period owing to, factors such as the presence of high unmet needs, increasing patient awareness levels and improving healthcare infrastructure.
- Key market players of the craniomaxillofacial devices include KLS Martin L.P., Boston Medical Products Inc., Johnson & Johnson (DePuy Synthes), Medtronic Inc., TMJ Concepts, Stryker Corp., Aesculap, Medartis AG, Integra LifeSciences, OsteoMed, Gore Medical, Kanghui Medical Innovation Co. Ltd., and Zimmer-Biomet Inc.
- The industry participants are adopting sustainability strategies such as the introduction of technologically advanced products in a probe to increase market penetration. For example, in January 2015, Aesculap implant systems launched ProSpace, a highly stable and oestoconductive scaffold for posterior lumbar interbody fusion procedure.
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the global craniomaxillofacial devices market on the basis of product, material, application and region:
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, the company offers market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries including technology, chemicals, materials, healthcare and energy.
For More Information, Visit Grand View Research
Corporate Sales Specialist, U.S.A.
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Blog Site: http://www.mediafound.org/