The global disposable blood pressure cuffs market is expected to reach USD 356.8 million by 2025, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is driven by the growing adoption of disposable BP cuffs by healthcare professionals to avoid the risk of cross-contamination. In addition, there is a significant rise in the occurrence of infections at hospitals over the past two decades, which has created a momentum in the implementation of infection control policies in order to reduce the incidence of hospital-acquired infections.
Moreover, the introduction of technologically advanced products is attributing towards the growth. These products are meeting all the regulatory requirements and available at an affordable cost which thereby boosting the usage rates in coming years. For instance, GE CRITIKON BP Cuffs offered by GE Healthcare meeting all the sizing standards of the American Heart Association to take accurate blood pressure readings. The aforementioned factors are presumed to fuel the growth over the forecast period.
Browse full research report on Global Disposable Blood Pressure Cuffs Market: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/disposable-blood-pressure-cuffs-market
Further Key Findings From The Study Suggest:
- Clinicians call point segment is expected to show lucrative growth in coming years due to rising patient population visited clinics for the regular monitoring of blood pressure
- The existing industry participants are actively involved in the development of customized & specialized blood pressure monitoring products, to sustain the competition
- Introduction of digital sphygmomanometer and mHealth technology, which is expected to impede the growth in coming years as they used as a substitute for these products
- Furthermore, introduction of antimicrobial reusable BP cuffs which gives accurate results and offers enhanced safety to the patients may hamper the growth
- The Asia Pacific regional market for disposable BP cuffs is expected to showcase significant growth over the forecast period owing to supportive government initiatives for increasing awareness amongst people and rapidly growing target disease population base
- In addition, improving healthcare facilities is propelling the further growth in the near future. In addition, cheaper cost of disposable products is expected to provide this market with lucrative growth opportunities in the near future
Grand View Research has segmented the disposable blood pressure cuffs market on the basis of call point, and region:
Disposable Blood Pressure Cuffs Call Point Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
Disposable Blood Pressure Cuffs Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- South Africa
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For more information: www.grandviewresearch.com