The global electrolytic manganese dioxide market is expected to reach USD 635.7 million by 2022, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing application scope particularly in battery industry is expected to drive industry growth over the forecast period. Technological advancements in development of wind and solar farms grid electrical storage batteries are anticipated to create new avenues for market participants. Stringent environment regulations regarding effluent and green house gases emission is expected to pose challenge for industry profitability.
Batteries were the leading application segment with demand share estimated exceeding 90% in 2014. Growth of global EV industry is anticipated to have a positive impact on battery demand. This in turn is expected to fuel market growth. EMD is used in cathodes of zinc-carbon, alkaline and Li-ion grade batteries. Batteries are also expected to witness the highest growth of 7.1% in terms of value over the forecast period. Increasing energy storage devices in India, China, Indonesia and Japan is expected to drive this segment.
Request to Sample of This Report @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/electrolytic-manganese-dioxide-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Global EMD market demand was 202.7 kilo tons in 2014 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.9% from 2015 to 2022.
- Global EMD consumption in alkaline batteries exceeded 140 kilo tons in 2014 and is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period. Alkaline batteries are cost effective, environment friendly and leak-proof even when fully discharged. These batteries are limited to use for light loads such as remote controls, flashlights and portable entertainment devices.
- North America was the leading regional market and accounted for over 40% of global consumption in 2014. Growing primary batteries demand for general purpose use such as computers, security systems and electronics particularly in the U.S. and Mexico is expected to drive the regional market.
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness the highest growth of 5.3% from 2015 to 2022. Growing electronics industry in China, Taiwan and South Korea is expected to drive the regional growth. Positive outlook for automotive electronics industry coupled with rising power storage systems demand has also contributed towards development of regional market.
- Key players operating in global industry include ERACHEM Comilog, Xiangtan Electrochemical Scientific Ltd., Tosoh Corporation, Cegasa, Delta EMD Ltd., and Tronox Ltd.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/electrolytic-manganese-dioxide-market/request
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, the company offers market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries including technology, chemicals, materials, healthcare and energy.
For More Information, Visit Grand View Research
Corporate Sales Specialist, U.S.A.
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Blog Site: http://forecastresearchreport.blogspot.in/