- Insurance Global Market Report from the Business Research Company covers market characteristics, trends, size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdown, competitive landscape, market shares, company profiles, value chain, customer analysis and key strategies for this market.
- A concise executive summary highlights the most important insights and information on the market.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines the market in technical terms, including key sub categories or segments such as Insurance Agencies, Brokerages, and Related Activities and Insurance Carriers.
- The sector’s value chain is described in terms of raw materials, production, distribution and marketing.
- Drivers and Restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the Insurance market.
- Future Developments highlights the most interesting technological and commercial changes which will be shaping the Insurance market in the years to come.
- The market size section gives the revenues and volume data, covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future.
- The market is compared to similar markets through a BCG matrix analysis framework.
- Market segmentations break down the key sub sectors which make up the sector.
- The regional breakdowns section gives the size of the market in leading countries and regions.
- The customer information chapter highlights key customer groups for the product, and gives data on the end users and their preferences.
- Competitive landscape gives a Description of the competitive nature of the market, including its concentration or fragmentation, and the attractiveness and profitability of the market is analysed through a Porter’s Five Forces analysis.
- Market specific company profiles of leading players are provided, along with market shares.
- The strategies section highlights successful product, promotion, placement and pricing strategies.
To read complete report, click here: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/insurance-global-market-report
Reasons to Purchase
- Insurance Global Market Report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the tools they need to drive strategy in the global Insurance sector.
- Get the most up to date information available on the insurance market globally. Identify growth segments and opportunities.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecasts.
- Develop business strategies before your competitors with the help of specific insights about future developments.
- Counter your competitors’ business plans.
- Read ‘word of mouth’ interviews with leading executives and opinion leaders.
- Plan your strategy with advice from expert consultants.
Read more reports of this category @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/financial-services
- Key segments:Insurance Agencies, Brokerages, and Related Activities and Insurance Carriers.Companies Mentioned: Berkshire Hathaway, AXA, Allianz, Japan Post Holdings, Assicurazioni Generali, Prudential plc, China Life Insurance, Ping An Insurance, Legal & General Group and Munich Re.
- Geographic Scope: Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, Italy, India, Japan, Spain, Russia, United Kingdom, United States, plus major regions, Europe, Americas, Middle East, Africa and Asia.
- Time series: five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Market value in $ millions and market volume in units.Data segmentations: regional, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
- Analytical frameworks: BCG Matrix, Value Chain, Porter’s Five Forces, Four P’s of marketing strategy.
- Expert Interviews: five or more interviews with leading market experts summarised.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Referencing of all data and analysis throughout the report with end notes.