The global HPAPI market is expected to reach USD 25.86 billion by 2022, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The increasing number of aspiring manufacturers aiming to produce fast relief therapeutics in the developing economies of India and China is expected to enhance demand over the forecast period.
In addition, favorable regulations and healthcare reforms for the commercialization and R&D of novel HPAPI are expected to drive market growth during forecast period. Extensive capitalization required for manufacturing plant setup has led to an increase in the number of CMO providing outsourcing services.
Request to Sample of This Report @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/high-potency-active-pharmaceutical-ingredients-hpapi-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The synthetic HPAPI market was the largest in 2014 in terms of revenue. The biotech HPAPI segment is identified as the most lucrative and its market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 14.7% from 2015 to 2022. The demand is driven by factors such as the growing demand for cancer therapeutics and increasing R&D investments.
- Innovative HPAPIs dominated the overall drug type market in 2014. On the other hand, the generic drugs market is expected to grow at the fastest rate of over 12.5% during the forecast period. Some factors attributing to its growth include patent expiration of many drugs and increasing demand for cancer treatment.
- The outsourced manufacturing segment is expected to witness lucrative growth over the forecast period as major pharmaceuticals are focused on rigorous R&D activities for new drug development. Growing demand for outsourcing as a viable cost curbing initiative is likely to boost demand during the forecast period.
- The oncology treatment segment accounted for the largest revenue share as of 2014, due to, the increasing demand for anti-cancerous drugs. In addition, the growing geriatric population base prone to chronic diseases and awareness levels pertaining to the benefits with associated HPAPI are some key factors contributing to segment growth.
- North America was the largest regional market with revenue valued at over USD 4.5 billion in 2014. Growing prevalence of target population, rising patient and healthcare professional awareness levels and established R&D infrastructure for novel drug development are factors attributing to its market position. Expiration of patents of key branded drugs in the North American and European countries is also expected to improve usage rates.
- Asia Pacific is expected to register significant growth over the forecast period with its market growing at a CAGR of 14.0% owing to, the presence of untapped opportunities in emerging economies, growing investments in biotechnology sector, supportive government initiatives and rapidly growing oncology market. Additionally, increasing penetration of generic drugs in the region is expected to provide a lucrative growth platform for key market players to capitalize on.
- Key players of the HPAPI market include Bristol-Myers Squibb, Pfizer Inc, Pfizer Inc, Covidien Plc., and Sigma-Aldrich Corporation among others. Entering into untapped territories via agreements with local manufacturers and distributors is a viable sustainability strategy adopted by these players.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/high-potency-active-pharmaceutical-ingredients-hpapi-market/request
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, the company offers market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries including technology, chemicals, materials, healthcare and energy.
For More Information, Visit Grand View Research
Corporate Sales Specialist, U.S.A.
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Blog Site: http://forecastresearchreport.blogspot.in/