The global Integrated Systems Market is expected to reach USD 24.02 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Accelerated business demands and intricate nature of IT challenges is anticipated to drive the global integrated systems market demand over the forecast period. The IT industry is highly dynamic in nature and characterized by technological advancements and innovation. Every few years the industry experiences tectonic shifts that re-shape IT. Shift in trend from mainframes to client/server to internet computing has altered the way end-users build, purchase, consume, and deliver technology.
In recent times, the integrated systems market has witnessed significant shift, which may be attributed to emergence of mobility, big data, social networking and cloud computing. Smartphone proliferation has also impacted the IT industry, with the advent of the BYOD phenomenon, and provides several market growth opportunities. However, factors such as high deployment cost may pose a challenge to market growth. Besides perceived complexity with regards to installation of converged infrastructure solutions, they are viewed as an expensive but necessary spending.
Browse full research report on Global Integrated Systems Market: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/integrated-systems-market
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- The integrated infrastructure segment is poised for high growth over the next six years, which may be attributed to strong revenue growth posted by a few key industry players such as VCE, Cisco, etc.
- Integration and installation segment accounted for substantial market share in 2013, and is expected to witness high growth. Legacy data center infrastructure has several shortcomings that fail to meet modern data center demand, and has resulted in rise in integrated systems deployment. Further, integrated systems provide the ability to replace aging systems and platforms, thereby combining multiple systems into one platform.
- BFSI accounted for majority of the integrated systems market in 2013, owing to high market penetration and early adoption. Integrated systems installation enables the BFSI sector support growth, expand network and offer new services to their customers. It also plays a key role in reducing cost, space and power consumption significantly.
- North America captured a sizeable amount of the integrated systems market, which can be primarily attributed to technological advancements and high market penetration. In addition, the need to achieve agility and efficiency in enterprises may also catapult the regional market demand over the forecast period.
- Key integrated systems market players such as Oracle Corporation, Cisco Systems, VCE, Hewlett-Packard and IBM focus on collaborations as it helps in technology exchange, joint sales and marketing efforts, new market creation and new product development.
Browse more reports of this category by Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/communications-infrastructure-systems-and-software
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the global integrated systems market on the basis of product, service, end-use and region:
Integrated Systems Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2020)
- Integrated Platform/Workload Systems
- Integrated Infrastructure Systems
Integrated Systems Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2020)
- Integration & Installation
- Maintenance & Support
Integrated Systems End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2020)
- IT & Telecom
Integrated Systems Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2020)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For more information: www.grandviewresearch.com