“IT Industry Business Confidence Report H1 2015” is a new report by Kable that globally analyzes industry opinions on the latest economic and customer issues, and their impact on investment decisions and growth prospects within the IT industry.
This report also examines executive opinions with regards to the current and future state of the economy and its effect on the IT industry. It analyzes the likely effect of supplier price changes, sales performance, and staff headcount within the industry over January-June 2015. This report provides an overview of the key priorities, threats, and opportunities for the global IT industry over January-June 2015.
– Overall, 42% of IT industry respondents state that the current economic condition is stable, while 34% of industry executives expect conditions to be favorable
– The highest percentage of IT industry survey participants are either optimistic or very optimistic over company and industry growth prospects, at 75% and 63% respectively
– Industry respondents who operate in Asia-Pacific expect the lowest growth in sales during January-June 2015
– The performance of the Eurozone and performance of developing economies are major concerns for the global IT industry executives in H1 2015
– Over the next six months, 20% of respondents project that the supplier prices of software will increase by up to 4%. Respondents from Asia-Pacific expect the highest increase in software prices
– Global IT industry executives expect the highest investments to be in new product development during H1 2015
For more information kindly visit: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/it-industry-business-confidence-report-h1-2015
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Kable’s exclusive panel of leading global IT industry executives. The report analyzes current global economic conditions and their impact on the IT industry, and forecasts the company and industry growth prospects over January-June 2015. It provides information about the impact of customer confidence, supplier prices, and staff headcount likely to affect investment decisions over January-June 2015. Additionally, the report includes the organizational strategies and outlook which are likely to affect the growth prospects of the IT industry over the next six months.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
– Industry executives’ opinions about the current state of global economy: examining the prevailing economic conditions and executives’ opinions with regards to the global economy and the state of economic conditions in various regions
– The growth prospects of companies and the industry as a whole: providing industry executives’ expectations on the growth prospects of their company and the Industry over January-June 2015
– Change in customer confidence: analyzing IT industry executives’ opinions on changes in customer confidence globally, over January-June 2015
– Impact of supplier prices: determining the expected change in supplier prices across various categories and their impact on business confidence, and examines the key factors influencing the change
– Change in staff headcount and sales performance: tracking the expected changes in staff headcount and sales among industry executives operating in various regions, over January-June 2015
– Business concerns: examining industry executives’ attitudes towards various business concerns that are likely to impact customer and business confidence
– Key priorities: identifying the immediate business priorities of IT industry executives over January-June 2015
Reasons To Buy
– The report projects the current and future operating conditions of the IT industry, and allows readers to make effective business decisions
– The report helps readers to make strategic decisions by understanding the present and future economic, and customer issues including key growth regions
– IT industry suppliers will be provided with a clear uncovering of the key challenges and opportunities, and identify the key priorities likely to affect the industry’s growth prospects
– The report forecasts the change in supplier prices of various products, which are likely to influence the industry’s growth prospects over January-June 2015
– The report helps executives recognize the change in customer confidence levels in the global IT industry over January-June 2015
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
For more information visit: Radiant Insights
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Blog URL: http://sagarkadam.kinja.com/