The North America car air freshener market is expected to reach USD 994.4 million by 2022, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Growth in demand can be ascribed to changing demographic scenario and rising disposable income. Rising purchasing power parity has shifted the demand of consumers towards enhanced products. Product differentiation and strategic placements in the industry plays a vital role in boosting sales.
High awareness of organic products is expected to drive demand over the next seven years. Non-profit organizations such as Organic Consumers and Natural Products Association (NPA) have been constantly promoting usage of natural products in all the segments. Potential tie-ups with luxury car brands and retailers are expected to fuel demand for high-end products over the forecast period. The U.S. is the largest importer of essential oils required for the manufacturing process which is further anticipated to drive car air Freshener industry growth over the next seven years.
Request to Sample of This Report @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/north-america-car-air-freshener-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Vents & clips market accounted for over 29% of the overall industry in 2014. These products are gaining demand owing to ease of usability, and high degree of compatibility with the air conditioning unit, which is expected to foster growth.
- Gels & cans segment accounted for over 15% of the revenue in 2014 and is expected to exhibit high growth over the next seven years. Gels & cans have been gaining prominence over conventional products such as sprays or aerosols as they do not melt in high temperature.
- Sprays/aerosols category is expected to witness sluggish growth, due to replacement of sprays by vent clips, sachets, electric diffusers and novelty products owing to their high chemical content.
- Increasing demand for natural car air Freshener is anticipated to affect demand for chemical-based products in the U.S. Rising demand for latest technology plug-in products is expected to increase R&D activities over the next seven years.
- Notable companies operating in the North America car air Freshener market include S.C. Johnson, Procter & Gamble, Car-Freshner Corporation, Auto Expressions, and American Covers, Inc. CPG companies that engage with customers directly through digital channels are anticipated to achieve growth during the forecast period. Brand value plays a vital role in the industry, raising the level of competition to a considerable extent.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/north-america-car-air-freshener-market/request
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, the company offers market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries including technology, chemicals, materials, healthcare and energy.
For More Information, Visit Grand View Research
Corporate Sales Specialist, U.S.A.
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Blog Site: http://forecastresearchreport.blogspot.in/