The global polyphenols market is expected to reach USD 1.33 billion by 2024, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing geriatric population base in the U.S., Western Europe, and Japan is expected to drive polyphenols demand over the forecast period.
The growing demand for polyphenols from the niche nutraceutical and dietary supplement market to the wider food & beverage market is projected to boost market growth. Self-affirmed GRAS status given to the use of polyphenols in the food & beverage industry is expected to positively influence the growth of this market. Increasing consumer awareness regarding the health benefits associated with polyphenol consumption and changing demographics is expected to positively influence market growth.
Browse full research report on Global Polyphenols Market: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/polyphenols-market-analysis
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The global polyphenols market demand was 16.38 kilo tons in 2015 and is expected to reach 33.88 kilo tons by 2024, growing at a CAGR of 8.4% from 2016 to 2024.
- Grape seed polyphenol extracts with a market share of 51.5% in terms of value dominated the product segment and is expected to grow at a significant rate over the forecast period. Health benefits induced by grape seed polyphenols such as improved blood circulation and reduced pre-hypertension is anticipated to boost future market growth.
- The functional beverage segment accounted for the largest polyphenol application market share in 2015. The use of polyphenols in the functional beverages is projected to grow at the highest CAGR of 7.7% from 2016 to 2024. Increasing consumption of nutritional beverages is expected to fuel the demand for functional beverages over the forecast period.
- Asia Pacific dominated the global polyphenol market with a share of over 40%. The growing geriatric population in Japan and China is projected to boost the market growth for dietary supplements and healthy food & beverages. The increasing use of polyphenols in the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries is also expected to drive the market demand over the forecast period.
- Some leading companies operating in the global polyphenols market include Naturex, Ajinomoto OmniChem Natural Specialities, Indena S.P.A, Frutarom Ltd., Diana Naturals, Martin Bauer Group., Layn Natural Ingredients Corp, Chr. Hansen, DSM, DuPoint Danisco, ADM, Barry Callebaut, FutureCeuticals, Prinova, Glanbia Nutritionals, Amax NutraSource Inc., Cargill Inc., Blue California, and Fruitomed.
Browse more reports of this category by Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/nutraceuticals-functional-foods-and-dietary-supplements
Grand View Research has segmented the global polyphenols market based on product, application, and region:
Global Polyphenols Product Outlook (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2024)
- Grape Seed
- Green Tea
Global Polyphenols Application Outlook (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2024)
- Functional Beverages
- Functional Food
- Dietary Supplements
Global Polyphenols Regional Outlook (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2024)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Access press release of this research report by Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/global-polyphenols-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc