The global market for water soluble PVA films is expected to reach USD 319.5 million, while for polarizer PVA films market is expected to reach USD 7,723.2 million by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing environmental concern, stringent government regulations for packaging coupled with increasing use of LCD panels are expected to remain key driving factors for the market. Volatile raw material prices are expected to be a key challenge to market growth over the forecast period.
Detergent packaging emerged as the leading product segment and accounted for 35.7% of total market volume in 2013. Detergent packaging is also expected to be the fastest growing application market for water soluble PVA films, at an estimated CAGR of 4.2% from 2014 to 2020. Most of PVA films for polarizer application are used for manufacturing LCD panel as a result, LCD panels accounted for 95.3% of total market volume of polarizer PVA films in 2013. The segment is also expected to be the fastest growing market at an estimated CAGR of 4.5% from 2014 to 2020.
Request to Sample of This Report @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/polyvinyl-alcohol-films-industry
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- The global market for water soluble PVA films was 17,212.8 tons in 2013 and is expected to reach 22,390.6 tons by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 3.9% from 2014 to 2020. The global market for polarizer PVA films was 248.6 million square meters in 2013 and is expected to reach 335.4 million square meters by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 4.4% from 2014 to 2020.
- North America continued its dominance in the global water soluble PVA films market and accounted for 32.7% of total market volume in 2013. However, Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing regional market, at an estimated CAGR of 4.7% from 2014 to 2020.
- The global polarizer PVA films market is concentrated in Asian countries of Taiwan, Japan, South Korea and China on account of concentration of electronics industry.
- The global polarizer PVA films market was dominated by South Korea which accounted for 47.5% of total market volume in 2013 while China is expected to be the fastest growing market at a CAGR of 5.2% over the forecast period.
- The global market for PVA films is highly concentrated among MonoSol LLC, Kuraray, Nippon Gohsei, Aicello Chemicals and Sekisuei Specialty Chemicals.
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the PVA filmsmarket on the basis ofapplication and region:
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, the company offers market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries including technology, chemicals, materials, healthcare and energy.
For More Information, Visit Grand View Research
Corporate Sales Specialist, U.S.A.
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Blog Site: http://www.grandviewresearchinc.blogspot.in/