The global metal injection molding market size is anticipated to reach USD 6.52 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The growing demand for small components in the automotive, consumer products, and medical equipment industry is projected to propel market demand over the coming years.
Metal injection molding technique enables the production of a large number of parts which high precision, this has increased the demand for MIM components used in surgical equipment, fire arms, aerospace, telecommunication, and the automotive sector.
The metal injection molding is projected to experience tremendous growth over the forecast period on account of increasing investment in the medical and defense sector. The injection molding technique is preferred by manufacturers as it is cost-effective, requires less production time & finishing, and reduces wastage of raw materials.
Browse full research report on Global Metal Injection Molding (MIM) Market: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/metal-injection-molding-mim-market
Further Key Findings from the Study Suggest:
- MIM saves time & cost, allows ultimate design freedom, large production volume, and no wastage of raw materials which are some of the factors influencing its demand in various end-use verticals
- The growing demand for smartphones, watches, laptops, electrical & electronic products and other components used in consumer durables is anticipated to boost the market growth in the consumer product segment
- The medical segment is projected to grow the second highest CAGR on account of growing demand for small surgical instruments and implants
- Asia Pacific is projected to grow at the highest CAGR on account of increasing manufacturing activities undertaken in China, India, and Japan
- High investments in the medical and defense sector of North America is also projected to impact market growth positively
- Companies are engaged in the development of specialized components in accordance to clients customized requests
- Influential companies operating in this market include Dynacast, GKN Plc, Britt Manufacturing, DeanGroup International Ltd., Cypress Industries, Sintex, CMG Technologies, Indo-MIM Pvt. Ltd., Real Technik AG, and ATW Companies among others
Browse more reports of this category by Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/micro-molding-and-microspheres
Grand View Research has segmented the metal injection molding market on the basis of application and region:
Metal Injection Molding End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Consumer Product
Metal Injection Molding Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Africa
Access press release of this research report by Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/global-metal-injection-molding-mim-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc