The Southeast asia flame resistant fabric for apparel market is anticipated to reach USD 93.5 million by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The growing safety awareness regarding fire accidents and improving regulatory standards in the region are expected to play a major role for FR apparel demand over the forthcoming years.
Increasing demand from end-use sectors such as chemical & petrochemical, construction, manufacturing, and oil & gas is expected to remain a major factor for market growth. Industry participants have been looking for new technological solutions for high performance flame retardant fabric products for protection against chemical, electrical, and other fire hazards.
Currently, Indonesia and Singapore are major countries with the bulk of the regional projects for enhancing their infrastructure development over the next few years. Other SE Asian countries such as Vietnam and Malaysia have incorporated various measures to enhance their power generation facilities for ensuring consistent energy supply to the industrial and residential establishments.Fire resistant apparel demand in Indonesia is anticipated to witness the fastest growth and is expected to account for over 42% by 2025.
Browse full research report on Southeast Asia Flame Resistant Fabric For Apparel Market: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/southeast-asia-flame-resistant-fr-fabric-apparel-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Manufacturing sector dominated the regional demand in 2015 and is anticipated to account for over 35% of market revenue by 2025. Increasing transport equipment, fabricated metal products, machinery & equipment from manufacturing sector especially from Singapore is anticipated to drive the market growth over the forecast period.
- Chemical & petrochemicals estimated to be the fastest application segment and account for 24% of the flame resistant fabric for apparel market volume by 2025. The increasing petrochemical refinery expansion projects particularly in Vietnam and Malaysia, are expected to play as a key market driver over the long term.
- FR fabric demand for apparel in Malaysia is expected to exceed 2.8 million units by 2025. This can be attributed to the high demand for flame retardant clothing in sectors involved in handling energized equipment and flammable chemicals.
- The power generationsegment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8% from 2016 to 2025.Growing concern towards electrical fire incidents during handling energized equipment is anticipated to drive the FR fabric demand in SE Asia.
- Key industry participants in the market include DuPont, Huntsman, Kaneka Corp., Ansell, 3M Company, Honeywell, Teijin, TOYOBO, Solvay, Royal TenCate NV, Arvind Ltd, Gunei Chemical Industry Co., Ltd., Lenzing, Klopman International and Honeywell.
Browse more reports of this category by Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/specialty-bio-based-and-water-soluble-polymers
Grand View Research has segmented the Southeast Asia flame resistant fabric for apparelmarket on the basis of application and region:
Application Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units, Thousand Square Meters; Revenue, USD Thousand, 2014 – 2025)
- Chemical & Petrochemical
- Oil & Gas
- Power Generation
Regional Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units, Thousand Square Meters; Revenue, USD Thousand, 2014 – 2025)
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For more information: www.grandviewresearch.com