The global protein ingredient market revenues are expected to reach USD 28.90 billion by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 6.5% from 2014 to 2020. Increasing market acceptance, especially in functional foods and dietary supplements is expected to drive protein ingredient demand over the next six years. Additionally, consumer attitude towards these products has undergone a transition over the last five years; this trend is expected to remain strong in the near future as consumers look for healthier and sustainable options.
Request to Sample of This Report @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/Protein-Ingredients-Industry
Further Key findings from the study suggest:
- The global demand for protein ingredients was 3,186.7 kilo tons in 2013 and is expected to increase to 4,583.1 kilo tons by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 5.4% from 2014 to 2020.
- Plant proteins accounted for over 56% of global volumes in 2013, and are expected to continue dominating the market over the next six years, growing at an estimated CAGR of 6.3% from 2014 to 2020.
- Plant protein ingredients were dominated by soy based products, accounting for over 70% of global volumes in 2013. Global demand for soy protein concentrates is expected to reach 967.6 kilo tons in 2020, growing at an estimated CAGR of 6.3% from 2014 to 2020.
- Europe was the largest market for protein ingredients in 2013, accounting for 45% of the global consumption. Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing regional market, with revenues is expected to reach USD 5.53 billion in 2020.
- The global market is highly concentrated with top four participants catering to over 70% of global demand. The market is dominated by integrated participants such as DuPont Solae, Bunge, ADM and Cargill.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/protein-ingredients-industry/request
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, the company offers market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries including technology, chemicals, materials, healthcare and energy.
For More Information, Visit Grand View Research
Corporate Sales Specialist, U.S.A.
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Blog Site: http://forecastresearchreport.blogspot.in/