The global thermal interface materials market is expected to reach USD 3.59 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Thermal interface materials are expected to witness substantial gains over the forecast period on account of their increasing usage in automotive, medical and consumer goods applications.
Growing demand for electric vehicles in China and India owing to increasing awareness regarding harmful emissions including CO2, government initiatives and lower operating & maintenance costs will propel market size. Electrification of the automotive along with the introduction of nanodiamonds in the thermal interface materials as they increase the conductivity of the product will create new growth opportunities over the forecast period.
Browse full research report on Global Thermal Interface Materials Market: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/thermal-interface-materials-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Medical devices accounted for 10.9% of the overall industry share in 2015. The segment is expected to witness the fastest growth over the next nine years on account of rising demand for nuclear medicine imaging (NMI), MRI, CT scan, X-ray, and ultrasounds as they offer high accuracy for diagnosing a patient’s medical condition. Moreover, growing consumer awareness for early disease diagnosis will propel growth.
- Elastomeric pads are expected to witness significant rise at a CAGR of 11.6% from 2016 to 2025 on account of its advantages including high thermal conductivity, dielectric strength, and volume resistivity. Increasing consumption in disk drives, chipsets, communication equipment, and general PCB board protection will augment market size over the upcoming years.
- Increasing demand for consumer durables including washer tops & lids, refrigerators, dryer drums, water heaters, microwave oven cavities, range housings, air conditioner cabinets, vacuum cleaners, dishwashers, and freezer cabinets will stimulate industry development.
- Europe accounted for 23.8% of the global share in 2015 and is projected to witness gains in light of growing demand for e-bikes in UK, Germany, and the Netherlands. In addition, introduction of hybrid vehicles, presence of a well-established healthcare infrastructure and high adoption of advanced diagnostic technology will fuel market development over the next nine years.
- Thermal interface materials industry is dominated by major participants including Dow Corning, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, The 3M Company, Parker Chomerics, Laird Technologies, Indium Corporation, and Momentive. Ongoing product innovation to produce efficient and cost-effective products is expected to lead to industry expansion over the forecast period. In May 2016, Henkel launched low pressure thermal conductive materials “Technomelt TC 50” having excellent heat dissipation functionality
Browse more reports of this category by Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/automotive-and-aerospace-interior-materials
Grand View Research has segmented the global thermal interface materials market on the basis of product, application and region:
Thermal Interface Materials Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Tapes & films
- Elastomeric pads
- Greases & adhesives
- Phase change materials
Thermal Interface Materials Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Medical devices
- Industrial machinery
- Consumer durables
- Automotive electronics
Thermal Interface Materials Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Access press release of this research report by Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/global-thermal-interface-materials-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc