The global water & wastewater treatment equipment market size is expected to reach approximately USD 103.41 billion by 2025, according to a new report conducted by Grand View Research, Inc. The rising demand for fresh water mainly owing to population explosion and industrialization across the globe is estimated to amplify the market growth over the years ahead. This, in turn, is projected to enhance the requirements for secondary and tertiary treatment technology based equipment.
In terms of revenue, the market for biological equipment was held at USD 6.28 billion in 2015. This segment is projected to witness considerable growth, especially in municipal applications, owing to rising water infrastructure activities in developing countries including China, India, and South Africa.
Key market players are currently focusing on expanding installed capacity of their water treatment facilities. In April 2011, GE Water & Process Technologies completed the extension of its water treatment facility in Wuxi New Zone, China. The capacity has been doubled in order to curb the increasing demand of clean water and energy in China and other countries in the Asia Pacific region.
Browse full research report on Global Water & Wastewater Treatment Equipment Market: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/water-and-wastewater-treatment-equipment-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Disinfection equipment is likely to be one of the fastest growing segments. This category accounted for 7.1% revenue share in 2015. The requirement of chemical free water & wastewater treatments in the U.S and the UK is anticipated to propel the usage of UV disinfection systems.
- India is estimated to offer lucrative growth prospects over the coming years. High demand for potable water, increase in government initiatives for water reclamation, and the rising foreign investments by global market players such as Va Tech Wabag Ltd., Ecolab Inc., and Suez Environnement S.A. are the major growth supporting factors of the industry in India.
- Europe generated revenue of over USD 21.0 billion in 2015 and is anticipated to witness stable growth over the forecast period. The implementation of stringent water and wastewater regulations has propelled the research & development activities regarding water treatment nanotechnologies. This scenario is likely to support the stable growth in Germany, France, and UK among other countries in the region.
- GE Water and Process Technologies, Aquatech International Corporation, Buckman Laboratories International, Inc., Ashland Inc., Best Water Technology AG, Culligan International Company, Suez Environnement S.A., Veolia Environnement S.A., Calgon Carbon Corporation, and Ecolab Inc. are some of the key players operating in the global water & wastewater treatment equipment market.
Browse more reports of this category by Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/water-and-industrial-sludge-treatment
Grand View Research has segmented the global water & wastewater treatment equipment market by product, technology, application, and region:
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Membrane Separation
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Primary Treatment
- Secondary Treatment
- Tertiary Treatment
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Access press release of this research report by Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/global-water-and-wastewater-treatment-equipment-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc