The global women’s health rehabilitation products market is expected to reach USD 4.4 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is expected to witness lucrative growth over the forecast period, owing to increasing prevalence of chronic diseases coupled with rising female geriatric population.
Growing global population coupled with increasing birth rates is expected to increase consumer base in emerging and underdeveloped economies with large untapped opportunities. In addition, increasing employment of women at a global level results in higher disposable income and this has also resulted in development of chronic conditions due to sedentary lifestyle, stress/fatigue. These factors are further anticipated to push the demand for rehabilitation products over the forecast period.
Use of new technology such as virtual simulation, or wearables, and robotics in rehabilitation devices is gaining popularity worldwide. For instance, the shift from “crutches and mobility helps” to “specific motor function (hand or arm) rehabilitation devices,” propels the market demand over the forecast period. Community-based rehabilitation programs were initiated by the WHO to improve quality of the life of people with disabilities to help them meet their basic needs, which is further expected to assist in growth over the forecast period.
Browse full research report on Global Women’s Health Rehabilitation Products Market: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/womens-health-rehabilitation-products-market
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Urinary incontinence segment held a lucrative revenue share in 2015 and is likely to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period
- Orthopedic care segment is anticipated to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period owing to increasing prevalence of osteoporosis and arthritis among females worldwide
- Physical therapy segment is expected to dominate the market over the forecast period owing to increasing acceptance among women across the world
- North America is expected to dominate the women’s health rehabilitation products during the forecast period, owing to increasing demand for rehabilitation and post-treatment care products in the U.S. and Canada. In addition, increasing geriatric population, breast cancer cases, and road accidents in the region are expected to propel market growth.
- Some of the key players for this market are GE Healthcare; Access Health; GPC Medical Ltd.; Win Health Medical Ltd.; Meyer Physical Therapy; Sportstek; AliMed; DeRoyal Industries, Inc.; and BSN medical
Grand View Research has segmented the global women’s health rehabilitation products market on the basis of product, therapy, and region:
Women’s Health Rehabilitation Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Orthopedic Care
- Urinary Incontinence
- Breast Cancer Care
- Pelvic Pain
- Pregnancy and Postpartum Care
Women’s Health Rehabilitation Therapy Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Massage Therapy
- Chiropractic Therapy
Women’s Health Rehabilitation Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For more information: www.grandviewresearch.com